Well after much badgering from John I finally got down to painting my Indians for the AWI. Not the best job but they'll do and I did try out some of the new GW paints on them and used the last of my old ogryn flesh as the wash, so they are in honoured company. Funny how the photos always highlight the faults, like forgetting to paint the edge of two of the bases and the rather shiney nature of the figures despite being sprayed with anti-shine varnish. Big game tomorrow at Rob's - a four way SYW using Black Powder. I need to sort out my Prussians and decide which units to take. Big decision!
Excellent painting. They look really good.ReplyDelete