A better month this time as I've had a massive splurge on basing. I’m not going to get anything else done before the end of the month (tomorrow!!!!) so here’s my output as of this morning:
Basing (already painted, many like the Sikh Wars stuff, some time ago):
- 11 battalions of assorted 1670s Savoyards, Papal, Venetian, Bavarians, Saxons and Brandenburgers based up. (33 bases in all plus movement trays)
- 3 regiments of 1670s Savoyard, Bavarian and Celle cavalry. (9 bases plus movement trays)
- 72 Sikh Wars Gorchara cavalry (12 big bases)
- 10 Sikh Wars Zambareks (3 bases) and 4 deployed slightly bigger camel guns (2 bases)
- 6 Sikh Wars Sikh command bases ( 16 figures)
- Rebased 124 Ottomans.
- 48 Sikh gunners in 4 batteries (incl 12 cannon)
- 3 elephant drawn limbers
Completed, incl basing:
- 12 Royal Navy Jolly Jack Tars hauling on ropes pulling a cannon for my 1799 Helder campaign.
- 3 1670s mounted command figures
- 9 1670s Hannoverian horse
- 24 1670s Bavarian infantry ( 1 battalion)
- 4 1670s Savoy gunners (plastic)
- 12 assorted Sikh Wars commanders (British and Sikh)
- 12 Tartar irregular cavalry for the Ottomans.
- 2 resin makeshift barricades
- 1 circular redoubt (resin)
- 1 Mediterranean style built up area base completed
- 3 big games played
Objectives for April:
Elephants and bullocks to pull Sikh Wars cannon
Bengal Irregular Cavalry
Finish 60th Rifles
A few more Vendean rebels to,add to the masses.